Saturday, December 27, 2008

My first planned visit for the new year

Ok so technically it isn't the new year yet, but I will be beginning my shopping tomorrow for the new year. DH just told me that he is out of his meds... which I almost jumped up and down about. This means I can transfer his meds and get a $25 gift card to Walgreens. Add in the $20 singulair coupon we got in the mail, I get his meds for free plus a $25 gift card.

I do have a list of things I would like to stock up on and be able to start my supply of RR's from Wags. I should come out with just over $3.00 on my gift card while using a $10 register reward (RR) and getting $1.10 back in rebates. Now this is if I do purchase everything on my list... I might wait on some of them since my coupons are not that great for a few items.

No comments:

Post a Comment