Sunday, January 3, 2010

Menu plan for Week 1/4/10

I have decided to post my menu plan. I hope this helps me with my grocery planning. Also I am trying to eat from my pantry with just minor grocery shopping this month.

Monday: eat at my parents house (meetings)

Tuesday: Crockpot Ranch Chicken, green beans, garlic potatoes

Wednesday: Hamburger steaks, baked potatoes, green beans/ green peas

Thursday: Soup and grilled cheese sandwiches

Friday: Out? (meetings)

Saturday: Sandwiches/ leftovers

Sunday: Breakfast

Lunches for me will be leftovers or frozen meals. The kids eat at school. Don eats out but I might send lunch with him this week if possible.

1 comment:

  1. I love your Monday. I can't think of anything better than when my inlaws invite us over for a meal! My MIL is a wonderful cook!
    I'm glad that I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete